Wednesday

Hey baybayy, I think I wanna marry you

That's the song I caught the person in the elevator with me listening to on his headphones. Maybe he will propose to his girlfriend tonight. Gosh that's romantic. Too romantic for this blog! Hurry change the subject!

Everything has been happening so fast! Within 72 hours I was granted a second opportunity to apply to SACI for fall study abroad, ran around, physically, collecting a duplicate transcript and second recommendations from professors, and got it all sent to New York for consideration one month before the deadline. Now I'm waiting patiently to hear back from SACI, whilst listening to patient songs like ones by Ben Harper. Which are calming because I know all the words to every song (not that it's hard to) and it's like some kind of source of reassurance. Because there are too many unknowns right now, it is not the time for obscure indie songs with unknown lyrics. Get it?

So SACI'll either say sorry, the odds were never in your favor! Or yes! Come on over Shan! And I'm terrifed it wont be the second. Ive never been more nervous for a 50/50 outcome in my life. Not even when taking other equally intense risks such as your last roll in a game of Yahtzee or the first time you lay down your cards in a round of Rummy. So nerve-racking. My nerves are literally being racked. Did that sound dirty to you? Like, hey baby, let's nerve-rack tonight. Yo girl u tryna get your nerves racked later? AYy rack tonight, ya dig? Ok enough of this neurologically-themed bedroom talk, let's talk about something else. Like how Avengers is out and I haven't seen it yet but really want to. Also in that category of movies yet to see is Dolphin Tale. But that's so unbelievable to admit that I think I'll just stop here.

Bye have fun at work, I will if you do!