fling (fleeng) n. 1. A brief sexual or romantic relationship.
So.. like these:
So.. like these:
1. Lupe circa 2007. Read: Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor
2. e.l.f everything and I'm rolling in the $$$
3. The thing my hair does when I don't brush it when I get out of the shower
4. Narnia-like Neuse River trails that are actually non-existent, but to C and me, are very much there and hike-able.
5. Freshly pierced ear cartlidge. (mm sounds hawt)
6. C's homemade guacamole. Goodness is just the first of too many words to describe.
7. Bus lines. And all the friends
8. The package of 4 chocolate chip muffins from the HT bakery of which I refused to look at the fat content, but did anyway and multiplied it by 3.5 and proceeded to nod my head like, good. That's just about how much I needed today.
What else I need today: for it to be over so I can get on with this LDOC of this godforsaken summer session that has taken 6 weeks longer than expected to arrive.
Here's a song while we wait. R's favorite. haha