Wednesday

This head that I hold is a LITTLE TIRED

I don't want to read anymore/ I'm scared for my exams.
I don't want to wake up early anymore/ I don't like the dark circles around my eyes.
I don't want to catch the bus anymore/ but Next Bus is the most convenient app, like ever.
I don't like drinking water after I brush my teeth.  
I don't like the way the fan in my bathroom turns on automatically when you turn on the light. There's no way to stop it because they're connected and when I need the light I have to have the loud fan on too, by default and I feel helpless.

I watched a squirrel eat an acorn today and it was honestly so cute. I really haven't stopped thinking about it.

Also ran out of strawberry crystal light packets today so really not sure how tomorrow's going to happen.

BUT IT WILL SO STOP RUNNING FROM IT