Tuesday

I didn't dress up for work today

and I feel under-dressed.  Awkward if I go home and change and come back. Dear me, remember this for tomorrow.



I only had 1 cup of coffee this morning so can I have another already?  I made the boy a smoothie this morning before work and that was before the coffee. Think of how much I've gotten done since then! Wait actually a lot. Caffeine I love you like no other.

Have I told you about Local 22 yet? It's the new kitchen/bar my company is opening up.  It's next to one of our other restaurants, Parizade  It's like Parizade's cool 22-year-old daughter.  The kitchen will feature gourmet, local ingredients on small plates and the bar will feature.. wine? Lots of wine. And hand-crafted cocktails- which I've had the really hard job of testing for you- and beer! of course. Website-in-progress, anyone? Also follow our instagram account @local22kitchenandbar and our twitter @local_22 duh. Ok, sorry to get promotional on ya.

Thank you girl who lived in my apartment before me for the fall '13 Madewell catalog, I needed a reason to be happy about the changing weather.  Getting my down comforter dry-cleaned also helped. Hello, fall.