Wednesday

When you realize you've stopped doing something you actually enjoy doing.

Things that are new with me lately:

-no longer do I just make quesadillas for dinner I make quesadillas with onions, peppers and ground beef in them.  My breakfasts are often vegan but my dinners tend to have more animal grease than the garbage disposal.

-when searching for personal fulfillment, I find it in lighting a good-smelling candle in the living room.

-why are books that need to be returned to the library so hard to return to the library?

-2 out of 3 days I get out of class at 4:30 which is convenient in terms of wine.

-I'm in the process of creating my website but honestly it's easier to make websites for other people because other people are able to tell you what they want while I myself am actually incapable.

-semester goal: use scanner at all time