Sunday

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. -Aristotle



i love Starbucks. i've been there so much in the past week that I've heard The Shins at least twice a day. i think once i even cycled through their whole store soundtrack they play.  Good music though. Sometimes i capitalize my i's and sometimes i dont. Sometimes the computer automatically does it for me. same with apostrophe's.

Get this and drink it. It's shaken iced tea lemonade, Passion flavor. So good.

also check this person out. She's dripping in differentness.

i like watching Parent Trap with C when she's two hours away!

i also like hot wingz sunday. Sundays have become lets-get-hot-wings-nuclear-flavor-because-we're-craving-them-even-though-we-just-had-them-last-week, where we order in wings and watch tv when we really should be doing our homework.

Also even though i saw Sam Adams live and decided he's not cute and isn't that good live and is obnoxiously the epitome of a drunk college boy, i still enjoy playing Coast to Coast and kind of get a crush on him when i  listen to it. Okay and Driving Me Crazy. i think i'd want to date him if i knew him.

baaybyyy you been drivin me crazyyyy

this came out of nowhere, caught me by awkward and unprepared surprise: i met a stomach-sinkingly cute boy in the laundry room today. and we talked for an hour. I haven't told anyone because i dont want to ruin the excitingness of it.  keeping it my sweet little secret for now. I never decided if I liked him. But i think he liked me. Which is cute. And the setting was dreadfully cliche. I mean meeting a guy while you're both doing laundry? Guess that actually happens.
See below.





YEa...


HAhah