Friday

Hello Diary,

That's what this has become, really...

LIstening to: "Kingdom of Rust" by The Doves

I get excited about the strangest things.
Like, buying new shampoo and conditioner makes me really excited and I can't wait to take a shower. It's like having a cute puppy at home and everyday I can't wait to come back and see them again haha. Any hair product is like that for me actually. It definitely has to do with the smell and the bottle. If hair product smells good, I'm turned on. And something about the way a design or the font of the label or the color of the bottle and the way it looks sitting on my counter is so exciting. See I hate a ton of cosmetics and products sitting all over the counter- that looks high maintenance- but having a simple line of a few hair products standing poised like top shelf alcohol at a bar makes my counter so cool and makes me really happy. Haha here are some favorites, past and current, that I enjoy sitting on my counter/shower rack: