Tuesday

One big grand spankin april foolish continual celebration

best weekend i can recall in a while.


Starting on Wednesday with my dad taking me and some of my best UNC (don't worry) friends (just the fam) to Topo for an extended evening of appetizers, old well whites, over-sized entrees, and hipster dessert:

 It continued on to Thursday when some other favorites and I made a late night entrance to Bandidos, forcing the kitchen and bar to stay open for our presence. #bcitsmybday


It continued on to Friday when I skipped all my classes (!!!) and my roommate took me and Dray out for an extravagant lunch at Mickey d's. m&m McFlurry's included.



Later OPS (ole patty smack) and I left Chapel Hill eastward bound to first pick C up and then to head to our Topsail weekend frat oasis. There are no pictures/words to describe the reunion with C. So forget it and keep wishing you were there.


Friday night through Sunday morning blend together, filled with old favorite people person and new favorite people, surprise birthday champagne from sweet dates, beaches, oceanfront houses, coolers, yachts, dancing, sexy dresses, starry nights, stick driving lessons, and cupcakes. lots of cupcakes.

Sunday came as a bittersweet recovery and close to the topsail adventure. We spent the day lazily walking up and down Wrightsville beach enjoying the refreshing sunshine and cold tide. It ended with Trolley Stop hot dogs and a stomach-sinking goodbye to C.


laugh now. 


Getting back to Chapel Hill was relieving after the long car ride, but I take extreme satisfaction in the pictures that take me instantly back to this weekend.

Sunday night involved  He's Not karaoke of which there are also no pictures with which to document. Hitherto whichtherefore withstanding. More surprise birthday champagne. and random duke male number saved as "swag machindfe" or something like that. Thanks for more birthday Court.

Now to get back into the school thing.
Minus t-shirt and jeans cocktail Thurs.
With this one









:)