Tuesday

then ya fat friend, her nickname is mini-van



hip hop vs. the world: a mashup wonderland from em_H14 on 8tracks.

I can't help but look sratty (you like dat?) on rainy days. It's like all the srats went and found all the good rain-day wear and made it their "thing." At least my limbs were warm and dry.

Today was really good meals at the house. I'm talking toasted Reubens on Rye for lunch, and pecan chicken, wild rice, avacado salad and our chef's famous L'Arrows BANANA PUDDING for dinner -this dessert is life. Can't describe.

On top of good food, I had good classes today. Which is probably why I wanted to drop in to the blog. Gotta document these good times we're having here. Recession? naahhh.

Me and my banana pudding potbelly need to go get some work done. And some photos taken. Not of us! Art photoshoot! I'll put some copies up of my work masterpieces later. Gaterz. Bye!