Tuesday

Leave the world behind girl

2 weeks and 29348093 things to do. Bet 99% of you agree. We've got big things going on over here in Florence and if I don't make it out of these last few weeks alive, I'll be the heap of plaster/oil paint/watercolor/ink/italian notes in my bed. Which could mean the one here or in America, depends how far I make it before collapsing. I went to bed early last night because if you can't tell I've been staying up really late.. working on stuff. Yea so that was a good decision because this morning was highly productive. And tomorrow morning, our fresco class is hopping *yep, like bunnies* on a train to head to the children's hospital where we are going fresco the whole place to pieces!! I'll send pictures.  Then this weekend we're thinking about hitting up Rome, where I'll make the Colosseum and Kanye's house both priorities of sights2see. Equal opportunity, guys. Then NEXT Tuesday, my illustration class is heading to this French elementary school where we will read our children's books to the children. My prof describes the school as "aristocratic." Not intimidated at all.  Then guess what's Wednesday? It has to do with Amsterdam, Swedish House Mafia and One Last Tour. ......?? Anyone??



Shut up how'd you know!

Until then, if you want to know what's up you can stop by the painting studio, one of the sandwich places the Oil Shoppe, or my kitchen while I'm frying butter and onions and thinking I'm such a good cook. Or iMessage me at 3 am. I'll probably be up.