Thursday

The day I forget to dress up until almost midnight

Tonight I'm going as a monster from Where the Wild Things Are. E is going as the kid with the crown. Because he's my king and I'm his wild thing. (cringe bc we're the cutest).  Except when we went out in our costumes last week everyone just thought it was his birthday and I was a snow princess dressing up for some reason a week early. (It was a friend's Halloween/birthday party that we took too seriously because no one else dressed up) So for tonight, I got horns. And monster fangs. I can't imagine how I'm going to drink out of something with fangs in my mouth, so I'm definitely looking forward to being as awkward as possible with saliva strings in hand while I socialize. Oh this? Goes in my mouth see?! *slurred speech* Mo-sta, geh ih?

Happy Halloween!