Wednesday

I eat my pizza in the bathtub

Ever feel so out of place with everything and everyone around you that you just think it can't be you, you can't be this crazy, it's the devil and he's out to get me since when am I this sad, pathetic raisin sucked dry of hope without a boy to blame? I'm talking the kind of bad day that lasts all week and into the weekend and shows it's stomach-punching face here and there next Tuesday. And you're like what did I do wrong, nothing's wrong, everything's going just fine, I'm fine, why am I feeling so shut out by my own life this sucks. I've always been able to get right again by watching an episode or two of modern family or by instagrammig something cool or by finding a song that's really me or by reading 18 Cosmo articles on my phone and stalking someone random like Sophia Bush. But lately it's not even a snap-out-of-it kind of mood. It's been this what have I gotten myself into, I'm 22 why do I have responsibilities why am I not in Cozumel letting mangos drip down my arms on boats swimming with dolphins exploring my true calling as a mermaid kind of trauma. Why else am I going to this gym every day if I'm not living in bikinis?? It would help if I even knew what I was writing about. I'm just as confused about life as I am about this blog post. I'm going to start blaming the moon. I think it's mistaking me for some tiny ocean but I'm not giving up until my tide comes back in. 

Ok I'm officially crazy. Freschetta frozen pizzas are buy one get one this week at harris teeter if you were wondering.