Tuesday

late January happiness


-New concept for a new restaurant project (they liked it!!!)
-Grandparents that visit you and then send you a Happy New Years gift
-heat. file under: 75 degrees at all times
-Michael Kors that I wear generally every day from the boy


-friends that visit
-figuring out printers with no help from anyone because I'm the person people ask for help about printers anyways
-red, red wineeeeee on cold, cold nightssssss
-watching almost all the movies that are out right now including but not limited to illegal versions online, 
not my fault I have a high-tech little brother
-bread with oil and sea salt as new lunch habit
-new friends
-new fonts
-wait those aren't the same thing? 
-having somewhat of a handle on my budget but still what are bills.
-freshly cleaned mirrors because they make you feel like your entire apartment is clean.
-$99 shirt I've been wanting for 2 months and waited and just got it on sale for $40.
-it's supposed to snow tonight in 1 hour and I have K-cup hot chocolate at home.

also as I'm typing I realize my nails are freshly painted so basically life is just the best.

keep it up girl