Wednesday

no white flag above my door

Ugh that last post is obnoxious

"I think I got left behind somewhere... you know... because I am a romantic..." -Grace of Vogue on succeeding in the corporate world. from The September Issue

I think this is SO TRUE. I didn't think about relationships at all today. (okay no, but for the most part. Really.) They seem so unimportant when you're trying to be out doing things, being somebody. I decided I don't need anybody to share it with. I feel like I deserve feeling all the excitement of achievement myself. I got a huge raise today and have never felt so independent. I realized I've been saving like a grandma and I'm so excited about being on my own. I also made a living arrangement for next year in a house on Hillsborough with a bunch of girls I like. On da ball taday. Also, I was walking on the sidewalk in the pouring rain with nothing but a light rain jacket, coffee in hand when a car drove by and sprayed me with muddy street water. Yeah, that actually happened. I was embarrassed but a cute guy walking my way laughed and said, "look at you, you don't even care a bit."
hahaa.. aah ..

haha