Wednesday

OH BABY

                                      


I gotta get this. Once I save up $300. I'll be able to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork with natural pen control. What more could a this girl want? I've read up and actually starting to think it does more for me than a boyfriend iPad. Ok, what, that's impossible. But besides the natural pen control thing it can also do all this stuff:
  • New pen tip sensor technology lowers activation force and captures every nuance of pen pressure
  • 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precise pressure control
  • User-defined ExpressKeys™ & multi-function Touch Ring put time saving shortcuts, modifiers, scrolling, zooming, and more at your fingertips.
  • Illuminated ExpressKey displays provide a constant reference each Key's setting
  • Custom radial menus for rapid navigation
  • New Precision Mode simplifies detail work

    Well that was all copied and pasted.

    No packs of gum in the check-out line. No shopping on 6pm.com. No new nail polish colors. All those
    $3 /$30 add up, and I'm going to need as much adding up as my little Visa can muster. 

    Deadline: Spring Semester senior year? \
    My goodness that sounds entirely, horribly, irreversibly, tragically too soon.
    And not in the sense of time needed to save money.