Saturday

Saturday morning, who's gonna play with me?

Took this myself (!!!)

Here is my delicious start to my Saturday. 
That sounded so Kellogg's. 
Earlier this morning, my mom came home, laid these out on the table and said, "Pick your poison.." ...


I picked orange. 
Seemed the most... potent. 
And after a laid-back, fun, long night at "Dumbo's" (that's what his -new- friends call him now-a-days apparently), I've got my day off. 
I've also got a whole big fat list of things to do today. 
Involving new sheets, new bed, a mirror and some nails. For wall decorating (yay!) 
Landlord's answer when we asked if we could hang stuff by nails in the wall: Yes.
Then, in the least sarcastic way possible, I have A LOT of parties to get to tonight. 
JL's, Grandbig's, housewarming, beer-tasting-cornhole tournament and of course, got to make it to He's Not.  
Talk about getting busy bebe. 

It's Saturday morning,
        And this ain't the place for me.
               I'm giving you warning baby,

        We got a whole big fat world to see.