Wednesday

-____-

I have a test in about 24 hours that I have barely started studying for. Like barely. And now that I'm sitting down here, notes open, I don't like it. BORED. CAN'T FOCUS. WHAT TO DO. BLOG!

I'm really angry that these girls in my media law class got a copy of the test beforehand and got 99s. Pretty sure that's cheating, so annoying.

Also in media law as me and Ralph Lauren were looking at shoes online, I uninhibitantly (sp?/word?) said: "Target fake leather boots look so cheap. *smh*"  And of course girl in front of me kicks up her leg and says, "these are Target boots"

....................

-_____________-
Never speaking again. I am so embarrassing.
1. Not 2 weeks ago, I wrote on my list of things to buy at target: $39.99 brown boots.
2. I do actually like them. A lot.
3. Hers did not look that fake.
4. Ok I mean they did. But who wears Fendi leather to class on campus?
5. Why am  do I act like such a clothing snob? We all know I'm 99% Target and Clearance rack TJ Maxx 99% of the time. (..1% for my precious BCBG gems).

File this shit under who the hell do you think you are, stop being rude and careless.