Tuesday

Ok day you, win. Good God, I want a milkshake for that one.

This morning started as, there must be a God, and he's gracing me with his miraculous ways.  By about 6 p.m., it was all, if there is a God, he's out to get me, wtf did I do to deserve this one. This one? no. This too-many-to-count because this whole day ultimately feels like a disgusting bowl of chili that's too cold to eat so it just sits in the bowl because no one wants it and gets crunchy around the edges. I don't even  know how it's possible to feel like that specific thing, but it's pretty much how I feel right now. Halloween last night. Reluctantly went out. Woke up in my bed in nurse scrubs the next morning without a wallet and keys. Tore my room apart looking for them. Gave up, disgustedly accepted I would be making my rounds to various strangers' apartments/frat houses as a one-man girl search-party in desperation for a tiny wallet with MY KEYS attached to it. Car keys are expensive. On my way to work decide I need some water so I stop by my sorority house for one. On my way out with my water, see my wallet and MY KEYS sitting on the coffee table. It wasn't real life. But I was glad it was. That was the only good thing that happened. Everything else was so bad I actually found myself crying in public. One of those times you wish you had a box to put over your head . Or at least a  reason to be crying. I am so embarrassing. Mood swings? I dont know. I never understood those anyways. Maybe I'm seasonally depressed. I do dread the cold weather. And sweaters are itchy to me and I have too many of them to fit in my closet and it annoys me. Also in the winter I wake up with a crack in my lips because they get so chapped and it hurts for the rest of the day. Seasonally depressed. Sure, yeah, that. Depression sounds a little melo-dramatic. Who knows. Now I'm sitting here actually looking forward to my three-hour 8 a.m. tomorrow morning. Ugh so excited my head hurts. Probably because tomorrow is something besides today. Or because my teacher's cute. Yeah, that. Bring it, Wednesday. I am probably so not ready for you, but I will pretend like I am for now.