Monday

It is break, yes finally, and the only reason I know it's Monday is because I woke up at 11:30 to a silent house. I mean like, so silent I could hear wildlife in my backyard.  This means it's Monday because everyone must be at school, or work, or school. (Mom's a teacher).  So, after a little bit of letting the the over-night warmth that stays under your covers sink into my skin, I got up, made some passionfruit mango tea, let the bunnies out, watched the movie the boys were watching last night that was still in the dvd player, and ate one or two bowls of cereal.

Now that the movie is over, I'm going to work on my mom's Christmas present. I am taking her two cluttered boxes of recipes and organizing them in a cute, easy-to-navigate book. I'm using all the original recipe cards and making tabs for desserts, dinners, and, yea. Desserts and dinners.  She's not really a cook cook, but for us girls who aren't really cook cooks, it makes it that much easier when you can find the recipe you're looking for without unfolding thirty index cards looking for what your looking for. Even if it's the same recipe you use twice a week. Which is melt-in-your-mouth chicken tetrazzini. What. We like melt-in-your-mouth chicken tetrazzini.

The movie I watched. So funny.