Monday

Me vs. College

It is gloomy. The sky is whiteish gray. It's like 70 degress. I am so tired! And yet, I don't have time to sleep. Until next Thursday. So hopefully by some religion/magic/loud music I will survive. Right now "Better Off Running" by Cris Cab is blasting into my eardrums.  Because I don't know how else I am going to stay awake through the next hour-and-fifteen minute class that will conclude my scheduled part of the day if my ears aren't ringing me awake.  I do have a little packet of strawberry flavored caffeine I'm saving for the minute class starts.  It makes my throat feel weird and my stomach kind of hurt. But it tastes like strawberries, after all. Aside from that, I'm banking on my peace with my God and all those around me to stay awake. (haha). As well as my imagination that will take me to places involving Cris Cab and sunshine.