Friday

I don't have a sister.

Cue: *freek out* WHAT AM I GOING TO DO THIS SEASON I WON'T BE THE MOST FASHIONABLE GIRL WITH THE HOTTEST ACCESSORY THIS SUMMER. (see this post)

I don't have a sister, but when I think "sister" I think C, almost immediately.  Best friend/soul mate/style twin...what else is a sister, really? We even kind of grew up together, so.. Take THAT, non-existent sister I don't even have! Ok what. But really, if I had one, I'd say all the same things to her as I say to C. Because she's the greatest friend who just kind of happened, the girl I share all my clothes with and says all the right things, the one who can finish my sentences and think my thoughts no matter the distance or time or growing up that separates us. I think she's such a good best friend because she has 3 of her own at home anyway, so she knows exactly how to be one. And the best one, at that.