Wednesday

they say love is in the air, so I hold my breath until my face turn purple

My spring break was AWSUM so I'm going to talk about it before I forget it. I won't forget it.

It will be like a story:

For 9 days, 2 tall blondes with great bodies and awesome personalities traveled wreaked havoc in and around the southern part of Florida with nothing more than a little sunscreen, a lot of money, an alright amount of alcohol and an iPad. And this godforsaken little white car that got its fair share of ass.

The 2 did beachy stuff like lay on the sand and put sunscreen on each other, and whenever the girl blonde wasn't trying to make out with the boy blonde, the boy blonde couldn't stop making her laugh.  There was a knock-out grandma and a silly grandpa and boy could that grandma make a sandwich.  These two cracked up at the inappropriate jokes and shook their heads at the reckless get-home-at-1-pm-the-next-day behavior of the 20-somethings and pretty much spoiled them rotten.  Needless to say, the girl blonde decided she has the best grandparents out of anyone.

So between the boy blonde surprising the girl blonde with late night salt n vinegar chips and the girl blonde making them stop for ice cream mid-run to the car during an afternoon down pour, the 2 ate meals like teenage boys and played in the hot tub like 6-year-olds and stayed up all night acting just their age. The boy knew how to be just as gentleman as can be. He held the girl's hand at all the right times and bought her french fries whenever she wanted. And oh my gosh are those eyes blue or what.

So the 2 blondes came home a little bit tanner and a ton more tired and that was that. But when the girl blonde thinks about being on I95 on hour #832 singing Marc Broussard somewhere between Jacksonville and South of the Border with the most gorgeous guy in the world, she smiles and thinks to herself, "Am I head over heels or what."