Monday

Cool videos and hot tea

Made it another week without blogging but at least I'm consistent! Here we are Monday again, and all I can think about is how thankful I am right now. That's so cheesy and I know it, but after this weekend, I'm on such a high I can't help but share. So I'll make it short, in case you really are going to read this, then that way you can still catch up on all the good inauguration tweets, in case you were accidentally watching the Bachelor instead. 

Thank you life for grandparents and the sunny afternoons with them that relieve all my stress from a rapidly beginning semester while tricking me into thinking they don't live 3 whole states away, at the bottom of the 3rd one. 

And for the hot tea made by the roommate I can never take life seriously with.

And lastly for the book I never find time to read, but waits around so patiently for nights like this when I do. 

Since this is like thanksgiving, can we get a feast? Maybe I can interest you in last night's box of leftover nachos and philly cheesesteak still sitting on the floor next to my bed? Jokes aside (I know no one would really be interested in eating that) I am forming a particularly adorable habit of eating out of take-out boxes in my bed.  Funny thing is, so far it's all been brought to me by people who actually did the getting dressed and going out to eat part. Good thing I don't have a TV in here yet or else I am certain we'd have ten times the fun. 

Goodnight blog, and thank you for not thinking I am a man, even though I'm not too convincing sometimes.  That's what all the LOVE PINK is for.