Sunday

This weekend oops

I was home alone and iced in.

There were multiple sittings of eating tortilla chips out of the bag and salsa while lounging on my couch. Yum  

I also successfully flooded my bathroom every time I showered and I'm still not sure what my shower curtain has against me.

A little self-conscious about whether or not my neighbors were able to hear all the questionable music I found to blast through the place. See: Timeflies goes Disney and every 2011 remix of Pumped Up Kicks. 

Oh and the 5 gallons of Northland cranberry juice I bought because they were buy 2 get 3 free. Harris Teeter does this thing to me where I decide 5 is an appropriate number of bottles of cranberry juice to buy. Crushed bottle #1 within 8 hours. 

The way the boy says "thank you" 

Myspace.com has become a longstanding tab on my browser but i swear it's the only way to listen to The Tallest Man on Earth repetitively and uninterrupted this side the Mississippi.  (You see talking Southern is my coping mechanism for the -86 degree weather going on outside. That and making smoothies inside and cranking the heat up so I can wear tank tops) 

Came to an understanding with myself that walking home from the studio today counts an overall workout for the entire weekend. I was wearing sneakers so it counts.  

Ohmygod I can't get the way he looked in his gray pants last night out of my head. 

Or the warm, fluffy biscuits we had for breakfast that he called "little clouds." AW  

Earlier I realized the unattractive smear of gesso on the leggings I'm wearing, but not sure exactly which day of the weekend that happened. Soooo I'm taking it as some kind of sign to go ahead with the lululemon shopping cart I started this weekend.......? WOULDN'T YOU 
Help I'm wearing his thermal as if I think I'm some precious girlfriend or something but the sleeves are extra long and it smells like legit magic and I actually don't plan on ever taking it off. WHY IS IT SO DELICIOUS