Monday

Notes from me to you and me

1. Can't WAIT to hear about boy
2. This is important
3. Strongly considering graduating and starting a full-time dog-sitting business at the Bungalow.  I miss last summer's various dog-sitting weekends and don't see why not making it my life's endeavor. Trial months post-graduation to see if it can cover rent/water, then I'm going all out promo, website, logo, t shirts.
4. Reverting back to IDGAF stress-management mentality, doing what I have to do, when I have to do it, no whining, huffing, puffing necessary, solo dance-party breaks optional, interval treats of frozen girl scout cookies encouraged.
5. If I want to continue wearing intentionally ripped jeans on chilly spring days, I probably will, going along with above note about stress-management. Being artistic means you can be cliche without being artistic. Whatever that means.
6. "Last day of this" and "last Thursday of classes on a Saturday in May night out" reminder emails are just society's way of breaking me down and kicking me around under the Old Well.  I'll ignore them and go out whenever I feel like it.
7. Especially thankful for the back roads these days, when there's lots to think about and not a lot of time to think unless dark, winding roads happen to lead me from one home to the other.

And you know I wouldn't leave you without something to put on in your empty apartment on a Sunday evening:




Stupid picture but stooooopid mixes. Anytime, dancing queen.