Thursday

Feng shui: the Chinese art or practice of creating harmonious surroundings using the laws of both heaven and Earth, that enhance the balance of yin and yang, as in arranging furniture or determining the siting of a house, to help one improve life by receiving positive qi.

Went to get the green tea out of the cupboard and a cockroach escaped underneath and I pretended like it didn't happen. Now for some reason my tea is cockroach flavored.
I'm researching Feng shui and wearing the best pants I've ever owned that my -original E- brought back from Thailand.

My mom was trying to explain Feng shui and used our house as a non-example. Our house doesn't have Feng shui because "the way the stairs lead straight to the front door make it so that your life can walk out on you." Well damn.