Tuesday

retitled: a poem

So mad sometimes
At you
I don't even know you.
Don't even have any bad names to call you. If I did I'd say you're ugly and not that I care if you're ugly but to me you are. I don't ever think anyone is ugly because I always find people to be beautiful but to me you are ugly.  Now I'm mad at myself for thinking someone I don't even know is ugly.  See what you do? That's not even all of it.  The person you hurt the most probably wouldn't even say anything bad about you but for some reason I can't help it. I don't even know you.  I don't even know why I'm wasting this writing on you I just don't like you. Don't even know why I don't like you I just don't get why. Why? Look at me asking you why.  I don't care why because if you told me then I'd have to understand. I don't want to understand. I don't want to forgive you.  I should be over you by now like everyone else but I'm not.  I just want to forgive you. Then I can forget you forever. It's like you die.  Not you as a person, you as my thoughts.  First my dad now my thoughts.  Why do you have to keep taking what's mine away from me?   

Don't answer that I hope I never have to talk to you again.