Monday

I have a confused 20 minutes where I just got back from work and dinner hasn't started but I don't feel like starting on homework then having to put it all away when dinner does start. So I'm just waiting in the formal room with other pretend-like-their-being productive people but really everyone is just really hungry and the brownies or whatever's baking downstairs isn't helping a whole lot. I'm thinking about our new pet sand dollar and how I'm going to listen to mariah carey christmas songs with him when i get home. while also doing piles of Spanish homework and maybe practicing my Spanish out loud to him. I also want to paint my nails. they've been breathin easy for a while, so time to coat em up again. a nice fall hue like marrow or bittersweet , just one of the other ways fall tries to make you feel better as it steals your summer away.








TPPDTNN (ten perfect party dresses to nab now)