Sunday

take you out to lunch, five star dine-r

"Happiness is good hair and a bad memory."
First date? Wear Red
New York Times has interesting dating advice. Red usually makes me feel like Christmas or Valentines day. Or a fire truck. I would never pick red to wear on a first date.  I did some homework (not the productive kind) and here is one sassy little number that just might change my mind.


And thought i'd join the cause for finding cocktail dresses for a certain semi-formal hopping soror :)


i think tHIS purple one is destined for a tousled blonde.

Ok..can't overlook these either...

kind of enjoying the exaggerated shoulder?


This one is weird, very princess-bride. But it made me do a double-take, which makes it deserving of a little extra blog love. Oh and look- its "EXCLUSIVE". Does that make it cool?









Things I like: Willow, high boots, and being adored by new zealand soccer players at bars.


I'm not ready for it to be monday. But once i'm done writing this, I'm going to make myself ready. as much as i want to burrow into my down comforter and let every muscle in my body relax, i'm going to study until i feel like i've learned something.  One because I want to own this test on friday, two because i want to go to the mixer thursday night. Irresponsible? probably. Worth it? can't help but think so.