Friday

IVE MISSED YOU

I feel like we just hung out because i just read every blog post i missed since, like, thanksgiving break. I'M NEVER LEAVING YOU FOR THAT LONG AGAIN! until next finals. Once finals started becoming the only man (or 5 men) in my life, i made a deal with myself that i wouldn't blog/read blogs until they were all over.

blogs take up way too much of my time. Suck me in. life-suckers, those hyperlinks! anyway, I did it! and it's so rewarding to return! yayay. maybe it helped that i spilled light purple Gatorade (riptide rush G2 series) all over my laptop right around uh yep right about just when exams started. (Luuvv ma life, mm i rully do..) well that way blogger wasn't up there on the favorites' links on the loaner and i couldn't just click it and cheat. cheating's for sleazy men.

and as for passing exams? well, my dear, that is for none but smart girls like you and me. So glad they're over. *throws head back, lets out loud beastly sigh* but now i'm fried. drained. exhausted. and smart as fuck. /rebel