Saturday

So astounded, I have to say something

date: Saturday (yess)
time: afternoon (snowing -!!!)
location: library (again)
reason for astonishment:  looking around, oh. my. gosh. 4 out of five computers i see are on facebook. seriously? i thought people were being productive all this time and really they're all actually just loitering on some social networking site. no let me rephrase. the social network that is and will continue to be the one revolutionary form of procrastination for this generation. I'm scared for us. i think this is bigger than we think.  like i think it has the potential to hinder all progress in our world because instead of thinking and coming up with big ideas we're spending way too much time mesmerized by this virtual community facebook has created for us. this isn't good.
note: I've been doing spanish practice tests though, soo. yay, go me, i'm better than all of you.