Tuesday

You're an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry

Lucky you have me to keep lines clear as can be. 
_delete. it's become MUB (most used button) on my phone.

now for what i actually came here to do. 
I'm holding my breath and doing denim on denim today. I feel more like a seventies mom than a trendy Gap girl. Sigh. At least i won't embarrass myself in public via [any] plans today. Was that "embarrass myself in public" i heard? Sounds like nothing but a recipe for a C+S day. Has Cary met Mother Gail yet? I don't think she's visited for all but too long. OH almost forgot. Babysitting must conclude first. Now in the meantime. 
Breakfast, MTV. Check
Clean. Check
Yoga. Check 
Shower. Check 
Organize clothes in drawers. Check. 
Fill box for Goodwill. Check. 

soooo....now what
heyy
That one boy is home from Aruba... 

God damn right it's a beautiful day