Thursday

alright, alright

Didn't mention the hour-long lunch with Z.
(and two friends. he invited me to sit with them because  I was going to eat by myself he wanted to.)

He told me i was contagious. What. He laughs. and explains. Said when he sees me he instantly is in a good mood.

*internal squealing*
_plenty of confetti there

later he said - and i'm not changing this one bit- that I'm the kind of person that would go strawberry picking and afterward sit on the back porch and dip them in sugar and reminisce on good times.

(i mean WHAT this is kind of a good kind of person to be i think, right?)
note: context of this part of the conversation: nothing to do with anything about strawberries or reminiscing.

HAHA. oh my gosh i'm literally giggling. lalalal

i told him last time we went strawberry picking we pretty much ate them all before we even got back.

gosh he's great.

1, because he's adorable
2, because he spent an hour eating lunch with me
3, because he makes me smile when i type about him later on my blog.

AND SO OFF LIMITS

...what. when has that ever stopped us?

CHEESIN