Wednesday

You're wrong, you're wrong, I'm not overreacting. Something is off. Why don't we ever believe ourselves?

For a second there i thought you disappeared.
It rains a lot this time of year,
And we both go together if one falls down.
I talk out loud like you're still around. 



















Being reminded of your past. It's kind of like looking up the 
lyrics to "You Got Me All Wrong" by Dios Malos. 
Song gets old. 



                                       
 Accept it
Don't let it
Turn the screw
Accept it, And let it
Scream back at you 

Having one of those deliciously emotional insomniatic thoughtful 4 a.m. nights where you really actually feel nothing but you secretlykindoflike the way music tries to make you feel something.  That made tons of sense. Must be about to get my period. "Aww, Andy, you made me a period CD!"  

You left, I died,
I went and you cried
You came, I think
But I never really know
I've served my time
I've watched you climb
The wrong incline
But what do I know