Thursday

I'm calling this one my own NG

he's fun.
i like fun.
that's all i'm saying.
before i jinx another one.
-__-
i can't believe i just used that face.
he's easy.
i don't like easy.
-__-
yea, i used it again.
it's too appropriate not to.

why is swingboy so hard to get?
this has never happened to me before.
im on new grounds.
it's thrilling.
not in a good way.
i miss my old, follow-the-steps, guaranteed-to-fall-for-you in two weeks plan
WHAT IS THIS
???
WHY DIDN'T YOU TEXT ME TODAY
OR THE DAY BEFORE THAT
AND WHY WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WHEN I PASSED YOU
TALKING TO THE EX?
HUH?
WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU
ME, NOT HER.
ME, SWINGBOY, PICK ME, I LIKE YOU

oh dear god what am i doing.

single-self why'd you leave me!
you love to hate boys
and hate to love their impulsive-let's-hook-up boyish nature

i made a list of all the crushes i have today.
8.

-__-     -__-     -__-     -__-     -__-     -__-     -__-     -__-

ok bed-boxers-(m&ms)-book time
m&ms doesn't really go with the b theme we have going there.
they're just too addictingly delicious to leave out.