Monday

If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to be a whole lot longer than you'd like.

I got fired from Spanky's.
I cried for a few minutes, then got up and went and jumped in the pool.
I'm too pretty to work.

and to that, i say- may the bridges I burn light the way.

My bunnies and I are both on our periods. Is this weird to put online? I thought it was weird we're on the same cycle. I also have discovered I'm allergic to bunnies. Not officially. But I'm pretty sure. This sucks.
A lot. I haven't decided what/if I'll do about it/-i'll do anything about it.

"Be the kind of woman, who, in the morning, 
when your feet hit the floor, 
the devil says,
"Oh no, she's up."

In more interesting news, I am on pinterest. things i like about it: you have to get "invited." Not sure what the procedure here is, but it makes you feel exclusive and creative. My username? Shanlife. For something new and different.
But-
ATTENTION WORLD: PEOPLE ARE RE-PINNING ME (!!!)
it feels like nice girls are sitting next to me at the lunch table. this is awesome. 

Now for some single girl fun of the day:
Let's insert our own names into Marilyn Monroe quotes.

"I used to say to myself, "What the devil have you got to be proud of, Shannon Smith?" And i'd answer, "Everything, girl. Everything." 



Make someone happy. Start with yourself.