Thursday

"The earth without art would just be 'eh'"

I had so much to complain about on here but now that I'm here, I can't think of it.

From my window up here I watched a red car pull up with a girl in a purple dress who I can't see her face in the passenger seat and a boy in jeans driving. The boy got out and leaned back in the window to kiss the girl and probably said something like "be right back" because now the girl in the purple dress in sitting with the windows down and her bare feet propped up out the window and I guess she's waiting for her boy to come back. I still cant see her face, just her legs and her purple dress, but she looks happy and warm.  And she's making me want to sit in a car in the sun in the parking lot with my feet out the window. Instead I'm freezing in the lab that these people feel absolutely must be the coldest place on campus. The thermostat says 66. Chatter, chatter. That was my teeth.