Monday

I am obsessively interested in everything and that gets expressed more through my eyes than through my ears

I've met me a lot.
I mean, I've seen myself, for 70 years, everyday, looked in the mirror, and wondered why I look the way I look.
So I am completely familiar with myself. But I don't really know what I look like.
I certainly don't know what i look like to other people.
And therefore I have to package myself in a way that reveals who I am.
So there's a certain packaging of human beings that takes place, in order to reveal ourselves authentically.
Or in order to pretend to be something other than what we are.


I will be using color. I will be using texture. I will be using the sequence of things.  Everybody knows that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.  It's a dinner. What few people realize, it only through the parts that the whole gets delivered.


If you walk around with a head of preoccupation, you're not going to notice anything.



I'm a very, very, highly-tuned appreciator.


Michael Wolff
new inspiration