Monday

Plain and grumpy

I feel like pouting. Maybe because it's Monday. Maybe because it's cloudy and cold and gray. Maybe because I stayed up too late watching Dexter when I could have been sleeping. Or because I have class tonight for 3 hours. Or because my face is breaking out. Or because I'm tired of the cracked screen and broken buttons on my phone.  Or because my toms are all of a sudden too small. Or because I haven't painted my nails in too long and they're long and chipping and annoying me.  And I hate that I read the daybook every day.  Like you aren't my life and i don't even know you. And I have homework I don't know how to do. And Z still doesn't like me nor do i even cross his mind ever. And I don't like pork chops but that's what we're having for dinner even though I'll miss dinner and have to get a late plate i don't want a late plate bc i dont want to eat pork chops ugh. So I have no idea what i'm going to eat for dinner because I'm sick of making pasta and yogurt and i don't have anything else in my pantry and I don't want to spend my money on groceries. So i'm going to sit at home and starve and be broke and do my homework wrong.