Sunday

I wanna take you for a ride on a big jet plane

I'm much too wild to have anything but the life-proof case for my iPhone, but I still find myself browsing new cases as if one day I'm going to wake up careful and sensible and I'll never drop my phone again ever. But if you're good with your hands, maybe you can buy one of these cuties and I can be jealous that you look awesome while I look clumsy and lame.

For every single one of these and more, do what I do and type in "iphone cases" at Etsy.com. These are just some top pickz.

Atwood
Dream Catcher classic Indian image unique iphone 4 by Atwoodting (dream catcher classic indian image unique iphone 4 case iphone 4s case iphone 4 cover)
For colorful you.

Voguecase
Ice Cream Sandwich - iPhone case for iphone 4 and 4S
For hungry you.

iPhone 4 case iPhone 4s case - Watercolor Set iPhone Hard Case
For messy you.

iPhone 4/4S case,light green case with The Hunger Games Logo-Mockingjay pendant, Hard Plastic iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4s Case
For District 12 you.

Handmad Shop
Iphone 4 Case - Retro The Beatles Cassette iPhone case for iPhone 4 / 4S
For dancing you.

Crafic
iPhone 4 case iPhone 4s case - Green Wood Print iPhone Case
For hipster you.

Lisa Russo 
Beach iPhone Case iPhone Cover Ocean Sea Seascape Water Florida Summer Retro Blue Teal Aqua Brown Tan.
For beach you.

Herrbonbon
African Elephants : iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4s Case, iPhone 4 Hard Case, iPhone Case
For Thailand you.

Weird Old Snail 
iPhone sleeve / iPhone case / iPhone cover - Gray and Turquoise - Weird.Old.Snail
For cold you.

Let's be the dreamers we are and pretend that last one comes with the 100 tucked in there.