Tuesday

Confession *cringing inside, i'm sorry, i'm sorry!*

Last night i had the worst womanly cramps known to man woman. (ha). Now, you would say, "shan, just heat up the squishy zebra heating pillow in the microwave, and in seconds you'll be in crampless heaven." WELL, our microwave is BROKEN and i'm blaming reckless male neighbors. Note: this also prohibits me from making soothing tea or hot oatmeal. You know, anything, pretty much, that might have some slight healing power.  You also might say, "shan, just take a couple four advil and you'll feel better." To which I'd say- i did. And i don't. SO, in my helpless oblivion of pain i submitted to my weakness and bought 2 packs of m&ms and crawled into bed with my nordstrom catalog and magical chocolate candies. IM SORRY, I KNOW THIS BREAKS LENT RULES BUT..

IT'S ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY. sooo.. Sorry, it won't happen again.