Monday

Ways I spend my free time #153

i just smeared avocado all over my face and sat here, forgetting that i did that, for about an hour and a half while it caked on. why do people do that? what is it supposed to do? i just washed it off and while looking at my face in the mirror said, "Wow! I look great! Magic!" like as if it totally worked. my cheeks are a softer, but they're usually always pretty soft, so i'm concerned the avocado did not do it's thing. Maybe it's mental. People just enjoy the idea of it? Like, ooh i could go for some avocados on my face right now.

No idea.

Note: before attempting to indulge in your own at-home avocado mask, be sure no cute neighbors are planning on stopping by for a little visit. You will not be greeted with acceptance, but instead with faces of horror and repulsion. uh, yeah not winning.

SINGLE GIRL LIFE YEAH OH YEAAH