Sunday

I accept

Well, it's 2:30 a.m. and i've just spent the last twelve hours of my life running around a restaurant getting high fives for my Carolina blue nails, and playing bouncer, getting hit on by men significantly older than 40.  (forty-ish is the cut-off for when i say, "you're good" and not card you). And now i'm hitting on one significantly younger than 40. he's actually 21 to be exact. and he's letting me use his mac (!!!) because he wants me to blog a little. we'll call him tech crunch. TC, if you will. He's just as nerdy as me.  He gave me let me wear his Google sweatshirt, mostly because i begged him for it. And it looks hella good on me.  if you want to know what we do when we hang out (like right now) we discuss venture capital and marvel at how social media is changing the world. See: Egypt, Revolution). Now we're going to go pound the rest of this 12-pack we have. It's 2:30 a.m.
I know.

Happy Spring Break!!