Wednesday

LISTEN UP WORLD

i tried to wait a day to write this, so my exploding excitement wouldn't interfere with getting the actual story across. but the giddiness hasn't subsided, and i just absolutely cannot wait to share. so i'll do my best to keep this non-descriptive and short, as not to aggravate all of my readers.

Setting: Z's room
Who: morg, Z's roommate (Michael Cera), Michael Cera's twin sister. oh and Z
WHAT HAPPENED ALREADY: Z called me out. Z sang a song to me while playing it on the piano. Z and I laughed  I giggled throughout. Z completed the song and proceeded to give me a great big waist hug. Do you know what a waist hug is?
they come up under you and pick you up by your waist while you wrap your arms around their neck. 
ok- this picture is a little way more dramatic than it actually was. 
and our faces did not match up like above faces do. Although i may or may not have tried.  
also my legs did not bounce up cutely like above legs do. (i did try)
and i'm almost positive he did not bend this far back, gallantly holding my weight on his chest because i'm almost positive we would have toppled over.

 but you get the idea. 

yEAH/I KNOW. HEAVENLY