Wednesday

Ever had that feeling like you're standing there and you can't really see anything, just the blurry shapes and then all the fog clears up?
Or like you've been sitting in a cold classroom and you walk outside in the sun and it feels so good on your skin?
Or like after you've been cleaning your room forever and organizing every drawer, and you finally finish and sit on your bed you just made and look around for a second.

Changing my major... Relief. 

That's kind of how I feel right now. I feel like I'm finally here. I feel the fit. The drive. The satisfaction of knowing it's right. I don't care that it's taken me 2 and a half years to get here. It's like it doesn't matter because everything for now is so clear to me, I don't need to rely on anyone else's opinions to move forward.

It's like it's my own road and all the speed bumps and distracting billboards are behind me.