Thursday

How you want it to be, sittin' by the waterfront. I should be driftin, far enough to reach the shore. It's a clear view, don't you underestimate me. No more flavor, I know that I can live without it



I ditched my regular route today and ran loops around Alderman community because it smelled like warm waffle cones. Yum I didn't want to stop smelling it. I ran for an hour, which, at my pace, is like, 6 miles, but I'm pretty sure I was going pretty slow again.  Gettin good feelings in this beautiful Indian summer weather we're having.  Wearing a big chunky brown Target sweater today and I'm soo comfortable because the sleeves are soo looong! yumm #bestthings.
Here's to:
All that up there,
Watching the football game at the bar tonight,
Working the UNC diving meet tomorrow at 6 a.m. for the littlest bro because he needs me to and I just adore my lil baby bo so much!
Delta sig parent's cocktail tomorrow night with B (yaaayy needa dress! File under: times I wish I were actually friends with Blake Lively that don't count as all the other times.)
Eve Carson 5K Saturday morning (IT'S HERE Finally I'm so excited)
(Which means I had to say no to Sig Ep mountain weekend this weekend.... damn. But I won't pout about it.)
State football game Saturday afternoon with B's parents. -His stepdad got me a ticket (!!! So nice!) -
Working my ass off this week and finally, after seeing it in perspective, proud and happy for myself. Don't give up Shan!
Ha i'm so lame.
Ooooh and payday tomorrow, need it.