Wednesday

I like the way this is going

1. I really like the new Blogger layout

I had so much fun yesterday. I think it was because I didn't really expect for the day to be particularly good or bad, so I ended up with a nice ride. I could tell you that I had honey bunches of oats for breakfast or that I had all my homework done for class (woah), but then I'd be like, skipping the really fun part. Ooh yes the part when I'm done with work and classes and running for the day and my curly blonde boy comes over to visit. We talked on my floor and ate cold pizza and went to the Varsity for a late movie and held hands the whole time.  But not like boring hold hands like half hold hands kind of like if our hands were little birds that play with each other and make out a lot. Can birds make out? Idk, but I like holding his hand. And he looked soo good in his jeans. Always gets me. He went back around midnight and I fell right into bed and fell asleep. And woke up to a text from him from an hour after he left the night before.

"Love you"