Monday

Dressing Room by Shan

Today I'm thinking about dresses. For no real reason. I'm on a break right now at the lab so I'm shopping online. BCBG, naturally.. (wassup TJ maxx next season -where $378 turns into $77.. Sometimes..) I'll post some favorites I find here. And since my weekend schedule doesn't usually include premieres or red carpet appearances, I'll try and list some college-girl events these dresses would be perfectly realistic for. And yes, when it comes to BCBG I'm convinced that sometimes $378 is perfectly realistic.

Spring Formal
Kind of wintery, but would still be gorgeous with some post-spring break color

The length says spring Formal, but the color says "I should be at a party in the Upper East side"

Valentine's day cocktail
....Because it was under the "Valentine's day shop" link
Classic fit, sophisticated yet flirty. Even looks pretty on pale winter skin (Rare!)

Okay I'm not actually sure I have this many things to wear all these dresses to. 
Soo just 3 for now. 
To ponder, wish, gaze and dream about how the perfect seams hug your sides. 
Oh my.. must be Gossip Girl Monday Fever. 
Happy That!