Tuesday

ran-dumb


Saw this today and can't get over it. 

Things that happened to me today, most of which I've gotten over but still deem blog-worthy: 

-Arrived at my first class at the same time my teacher/grad student did -she is really cool and pretty- and she said "I like that scarf." And I said, "*!!!!!* Oh thank you! ...I like, your bike!" -____-

-For some reason I hate telling people that the reason I have a boot is because of bunion surgery (ugh!) So I always try and circumvent the specifics -at least to people I don't really know- and sometimes I can't help getting annoyed at them for being so curious (not fair, I know) So when the lab monitor at the art lab asked "Whatdya do to your foot??" in front of the entire class/teacher I replied- "Not shit" 
.....Cool Shan, just say what's on your mind why don't ya." 

-Setting: Middle of class, everyone else is silently painting. 
Professor (also director of art department, aka phD, important, intimidating yet Santa-like, wears red suspenders and flannel shirts) and I start having a full on rant about how human teeth are the most useless, unnecessary part of the human body, and it would have made so much more sense if humans had dinosaur teeth instead. Class appeared confused, startled. He and I went on with our walking around/painting (respectively) as if it were completely normal. Sometimes I have to remind myself when I'm in class and when I'm not.  

-I made Z go over sprint over to Granville dining hall during our 10 minutes between classes to bring me back a bagel. What. Long day, hungry girl.

-My gay nude model friend calls me his boosie bay. He wanted to hang out "after school" and do my hair. I said ok, so tomorrow around seven pm I will have red hair and ombre roots. I have nothing to say.