Tuesday

Java java java

events of a day in life: today's edition
Beautiful 7 a.m. morning walk, 30 minutes uphill with a boot along a highway to off-campus sculpture class.
Out early, vanilla latte and berry muffin check.
Caffeine caffeine caffeine. Must blog.

Preview of the rest of events of a day in the life: today's edition
3 hour painting class in t-minus 29 minutes
followed by,
3 hour life drawing class (YES, naked people)
followed by,
that's it.

We had to say our spirit animal as part of our get-to-know-you thing in class......... and I said dolphin. In case you might have thought I would say something else.

My teacher's? a giraffe.
Thought of you, C, naturally.

My fellow classmates include a grizzly bear, a penguin, a golden retriever and tree bark (what?), among several other creatures who don't know, one of whom reminds me of Prim. It was one of those exercises that will make me think of my classmates as these animals and these animals only for the rest of the semester. So much for names.

The barista just shouted that 2 free cappuccinos are sitting on the counter up for grabs. I am trying really hard not to get up and grab.

Happy Toooz!